• See more of Singapore in less of the time from an open-top bus.
• Learn about the city’s key landmarks with an audio guided tour.
• Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts.
• Enjoy access to three separate routes.
• FunVee City Hopper (Green) from 09.00am - 5.00pm, every 20-30 minutes.
• FunVee Marina Sightseeing (Orange) from 10.45am - 4.45pm, every 60 minutes.
• FunVee Sentosa Shuttle (Red) 09.30am, 11.30am, 3.30pm & 5.30pm
Experience all the excitement of Singapore with FunVee Hopper Pass. One pass is valid for 24 hours. Full commentary is provided on board the bus.
There are a total of 40 stops in great locations with a frequency of every 15 to 20 minutes for the City Hopper Green route service, 60 minute frequency for the Marina Bay Hopper Orange route service and 4 times daily for the Sentosa Shuttle Red route service or just stay on the bus to enjoy the full 60 minute sightseeing.
The FunVee Hopper Open Top Bus covers all the major attractions in the city of Singapore including: Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatre, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road, Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Art Science Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Barrage, Little India, Kampong Glam, Haji Lane, Raffles Hotel, Mount Faber, Resort World Sentosa - Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A Aquarium, Sentosa Island, Singapore Flyer and many more.
FunVee Hopper Open Top Sightseeing runs all day, everyday.