• Grab your chance to fly, literally.
• Sky dive in one of the world's first largest wind tunnel for Indoor Skydiving!
• Enjoy 2 skydives each and receive a certificate of participation.
• Discover the sheer adrenaline rush without plunging off airplanes or fighting bad weather.
Experience the thrill of skydiving without any of the danger.
Take up the whole new sport of bodyflying with iFly Singapore, one of the world's largest themed wind tunnel for Indoor Skydiving.
There's no jumping, no plunging, no bad weather and no aeroplanes - just sheer exhilaration and an adrenaline rush like any other.
iFly Singapore allows anyone form first time flyer, as young as 7 years old to 106 years old, to professional skydivers, the opportunity to experience the thrills and excitement of the sport of skydiving in a safe, realistic and affordable indoor setting.
• Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday- Sunday: 10.00 am - 7.30 pm & 8.00 pm - 9.30 pm
• Wednesday: 12.00 pm - 7.30 pm
** If guest were to join the flight other than the time mentioned above, a fee of $30 is payable directly to iFly**
- Location: #01 Sentosa Island, 43 Siloso Beach Walk.
- Not valid on public holidays.
- Flyers are advised to reach iFly Singapore counter no later than 3pm on the flight date to prevent any disappointment.
- Flights are subjected to availability. During peak period, there might be a waiting time of approximately 1-2 hours.
- Once the flight booking is confirmed, any reschedule will be charge $30 directly to iFly.
- Flyers aged 18 and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- Flyers are required to bring a copy of their photo ID or passport for verification purposes.
- Be attired in T-shirts, shorts, jeans or pants.
- Wear closed-toe shoes with laces, preferably sneakers / track shoes (charge of S$4.00 for a pair of iFly Singapore socks and rental of a pair of sneakers).
- Avoid wearing accessories like necklaces, earrings, bracelets, watches, etc.
- Strictly no photography/videography is allowed.
- No refund is allowed once ticket has been purchased.
Who can fly?
- Minimum age of 7 years old.
- Maximum weight of 120kg if under 1.8m tall, or 140kg if above 1.8m tall
- Pregnant woman/ people with hard cast/ people with history of shoulder dislocation, back or neck injury/ people under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to fly.