• Bangkok Trickeye 3D museum.
• Make fun photos posing in 3D artwork.
• A unique, hands-on museum where you can pose creatively.
• The perfect place for photography enthusiasts, kids, and families.
• Interact with the art in this unique art gallery in Bangkok.
• Be inspired and creative as you enjoy the fun of 3D art.
Known by locals as the Trickeye Museum or 3D Museum, Art in Paradise is great fun to spend a few hilarious hours trying to strike a pose.
There are in total 6 zones; Aquarium & Safari Zone, Classic Zone, Fantasy Zone, Nature Zone, Modern Zone, and Interactive Media Zone.
Over 150 very lively and colorful paintings on the walls and floors depict scenes that you become a part of by standing or lying down in them. Next to the art works are boards with hints on where to stand or lie and the best angle from which to make a photo. Because of the 3D the photos come out surprisingly realistic and make it look like you are part of the scenery depicted in the painting.
To help the visitors, markers with arrows have been placed on the floor to indicate the best angle.