Visit an amazing open safari park in Bangkok where you can either drive your own car through the safari, or go on one of the park's buses where there is an English speaking guide onboard.
This park is being divided into 2 distinct areas - the open space of Safari Park, and the traditional zoo of Marine Park where there are multiple shows going on and plenty of souvenir shops.
For a little more action, the one-of-a-kind Orangutan Boxing Show is not to be missed, while the Feeding Show lets you in on some hands-on feeding experience. As Safari World wants to be more than just an animal park, you can also watch a western cowboy stunt show or even more incongruous, 'Spy War', a hollywood-like performance with explosions so loud they can be heard across the entire zoo.
Get up close and personal with lions, giraffes and ostriches in a scenic, breathtaking ride, and delight in the tropical colors of exotic birds at the Bird Show.
• Monday - Friday 09.00 am - 5.00 pm
• Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 09.00 am -6.00 pm
- Location: Panyaintra Road, Bangkok.
- Ticket include admission to Safari World & Marine Park.
- Ticket only applicable for International Market (Except Thai)
- Please check the show time on announcement board at the entrance area.
- Child below 100 cm in height do not require any ticket.
- Child age group starts from 100 - 140 cm in height.