• Meet your favorite cartoon characters in the spectacular The Colors of the World Parade.
• A wide variety of rides and attractions to enthrall every member of the family!
• Relax with a peaceful paddle on the lake or admire the views from the cable-car
• Cool down with fun and refreshing water slides to battle the heat!
Dream World Bangkok - one place you wouldn't want to miss if you come to Bangkok with children.
We suggest you start your day with the Cable Car ride which brings you from one end of the park to another, giving you a good view of the whole amusement park to better plan your activities.
Divided into 4 different zones; Adventure Land, Fantasy Land, Dream Gardens, and Dream World Plaza, this amusement park has many different rides and attractions, suitable for the whole family. For the thrill seekers looking for an adrenaline shot there are the “Sky Coaster”, a large hanging roller coaster, the “Viking” which is a swinging Viking boat, the “Hurricane” doing flips and somersaults over 20 meters above the ground and the “Flying Carpet” propelling you into the air and back towards the ground.
The largest zone is the Adventure Land - a space and futuristic theme. Here, you will find the indoor roller coaster which is said to be one of the major coasters in Dream World!
For a whole family ride, get on the 'Grand Canyon' where you can raft down the water rapids.
Colors of the World Parade is one of the highlights which should not be missed. There is an endless stream of famous characters, cute mascots and performing clowns who dance and wave their way around to the delight of kids and parents.
• Monday - Friday: 10.00 am - 5.00pm
• Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday: 10.00am - 7.00pm
- Location: Rungsit-Ongkarak Road (Kilometer 7th)
- Includes: Admission Ticket only
- Ticket only applicable for International Market (Except Thai)
- Parade Show Time: 3.45 pm - 4.05 pm on Saturday
- Child age group: 90 - 120 cm. in height
- Child below the height of 90cm does not require any ticket.