• See the best of Singapore at night from an open top double-decker bus.
• Stop by Gardens by the Bay for the Light & Sound Show.
• Drive by Merlion Park, Padang & Singapore's art centrepiece - National Gallery.
• Drive past Chinatown for FunVee Chinese New Year Light-Up Tour.
• Complete your tour at Clarke Quay, where you can shop for souvenirs, clothing & accessories.
Operation period: 21 Jan 2019 - 06 Mar 2019 (except for 04 Feb 2019)
Celebrate Chinese New Year with City Tours!
Experience Singapore at night from an open-top double-decker FunVee bus. Visit the spectacular Gardens by the Bay - The world's premier tropical waterfront garden. The Gardens captures the essence of Singapore as the premier tropical Garden City with the perfect environment in which to live and work - making Singapore a leading global city of the 21st century. Don't miss the Garden Rhapsody! Watch the Supertrees come alive at night with a dazzling display of lights bursting across the sky.
Next, drive pass Merlion Park, Padang and National Gallery. National Gallery Singapore is a new visual arts institution which oversees the largest public collection of modern art in Singapore and Southeast Asia. The Gallery is housed in two national monuments — former Supreme Court and City Hall — that have been beautifully restored and transformed into this exciting venue in the heart of the Civic District. Discover the beautiful lights and decorations along Chinatown during this Chinese New Year period.
Lastly, visit Clarke Quay - Riverside festival village dedicated to good times, combining dining and shopping. The quay is situated upstream from the mouth of the Singapore River and Boat Quay